Family Health Clinics
The Health Care Agency Family Health Clinics provide medical services for adults at the Santa Ana clinic, located at:
1725 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706 map
Call 1-800-914-4887 (between 8:00 a.m. - 11:45 p.m. and 12:45 p.m.- 5 p.m. Monday - Friday) for an appointment and for more information.
Family Planning Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Closed 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
(Closed weekends and holidays)
Family Planning Services
As a Family PACT provider, we serve women, men and adolescents. Eligibility is based on income (at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level) for California residents at risk of pregnancy or causing pregnancy, who lack other health care coverage.
- Qualifying criteria:
- Has no medical insurance or does not qualify for Medi-Cal OR
- Has insurance or Medi-Cal but has not met his/her deductible OR
- Has insurance or Medi-Cal, but needs to keep family planning services confidential
- Services include
- Initiation and management of all FDA-approved methods of contraception, including emergency contraception, intrauterine devices (IUD) and implants (as well as referrals for sterilization and vasectomy)
- Clinical and preventive services to maintain reproductive health (e.g., testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), HIV testing and cervical cancer screening)
- Individual reproductive health education and counseling