Select a language:


Each provider has a process for resolving complaints. The first step is to attempt to resolve the issue directly with the provider through their grievance process. The contact information is described in the provider contract with the participant and is also posted within the facility. If the issue cannot be resolved at this level, grievances can be filed with the County.

To file a complaint against an Orange County provider of DUI, PC1000 or PC1210 program, call the Authority and Quality Improvement Services grievance line at (714) 834-5601. Please note that this line does not provide access to the Court and cannot be used for Court matters.