Who Are We?
ADEPT consists of health educators and contracted community- and school- based agencies to support healthy communities by implementing prevention services aimed at reducing alcohol and other drug use in Orange County.
For more information, contact ADEPT at ADEPT@ochca.com or (714) 834-4058.
Virtual and In-Person
The workshops and programs vary by topic, length of time per session and session frequency. See attached flyer for more information and/or contact us directly at ADEPT@ochca.com.
- Underage Drinking
- Parenting – Family Day
- Alcohol & Other Drug Impaired Driving
- Prescription & Over-The-Counter Drug Abuse
- Orange County Friday Night Live Partnership (OCFNLP) — Orange County Department of Education
- Community Service Programs, Inc. — Positive Action Towards Health (CSP/PATH)
- Faith-based AOD Prevention Project
- Community College Initiative
- Youth Development – Red Ribbon Week
Page Last Updated: August 30, 2018